Backed by a team of adroit professionals, we are able to offer Tetraethylammonium Tetrafluoroborate to the clients. This tetrafluoroborate is extensively used in several industrial applications for inner packaging of glass. The provided tetrafluoroborate is processed using superior grade chemical compounds and modern methodology at our well-equipped processing unit. In addition to this, the offered Tetraethylammonium Tetrafluoroborate can be bought from us in several packaging options at market leading prices.
- CAS No : 429-06-1
- Synonyms : TEATFB;N2,2,2,2BF4;TETRAETHYLAMMONIUM FLUOROBORATE;Tetraethylazanium tetrafluoroborate;TETRAETHYLAMMONIUM TETRAFLUOROBORATE;Tetraethylammonium tetrafluoroboratee;Tetraethylaminium·tetrafluoroboronanion;Tetraethylammonium tetrafluoroborate 99%;TETRAETHYLAMMONIUM TETRAFLUOROBORATE FOR;Tetraethylammonium·tetrafluoroboronanion
- Molecular Formula : C8H20BF4N
- Formula Weight : 217.06
- Melting Point : ≥300 °C(lit.)
- Storage Temperature : Store below +30°C.
- Solubility : acetonitrile: 0.1 g/mL, clear, colorless
- Form : Crystals or Crystalline Powder
- Color : White
- Water Solubility : Soluble in water, alcohol and acetonitrile.
- Sensitive : Hygroscopic