We are known for manufacturing, exporting and supplying quality tested Tetrabutylammonium Fluoride Trihydrate. We offer this trihydrate for our prestigious clients at cost effective rates in fixed delivery time frame. By utilizing the best grade chemicals, this trihydrate is processed under the stern observation of our dexterous professionals at our premises. The offered Tetrabutylammonium Fluoride Trihydrate are used in textile, paper and many other industries as solvents, ingredients and softener.
- CAS Number : 87749-50-6
- Molecular Formula : C16H42FNO3
- Molecular Weight : 315.51
- EINECS : 207-057-2
- Synonyms : Tetrabutylammonium f;Tetrakis(but-1-yl)ammonium fluoride trihydrate 97%;TetrabutylaMMoniuM fluoride trihydrate, 99% 10GR;TetrabutylaMMoniuM fluoride trihydrate, 99% 50GR;TETRA-N-BUTYLAMMONIUM FLUORIDE TRIHYDRAT;Tetra(but-1-yl)ammonium fluoride trihydrate 97%;TBAF)TetrabutylaMMoniuM fluoride trihy;1-ButanaMiniuM,N,N,N-tributyl-, fluoride, hydrate (1:1:3)
- Melting point : 62-63 °C(lit.)
- Storage temp : Store below +30°C.
- Form : Crystalline Powder, Crystals and/or Chunks
- Color : White to slightly yellow
- Water Solubility : Soluble
- Sensitive : Hygroscopic
- BRN : 3761900