What is Tetra Methyl Ammonium Hydrogen Sulphate?
It is an effective phase transfer catalyst which is well known for its versatile nature. This chemical is also used during ion pair chromatography process.
Tetramethylammonium Hydrogen Sulfate Properties:
- Molecular Formula: C4H13NO4S
- Molecular Weight: 171.22 g/mol
- IUPAC Name: hydrogen sulfate;tetramethylazanium
- CAS No: 80526-82-5
- Melting Point: 295 degree centigrade to 297 degree centigrade
Features of Tetra Methyl Ammonium Hydrogen Sulphate:
- Colorless or white in appearance
- Accessible in crystalline powder or solid form
Application of Tetramethylammonium hydrogen sulphate:
It serves as a suitable derivative agent for the process of gas chromatography mass spectrometry.
- Available in 99% pure form
- This chemical can be stored for maximum 5 years.