Backed by a team of experienced professionals, we are able to offer Ethyltriphenylphosphonium Bromide. This bromide is formulated using the best grade chemical compounds and advanced methodology under the strict guidance of our deft professionals at our premises. For preparation of coating powder, the provided bromide is widely used as catalyst in commercial sectors. In addition to this, the offered Ethyltriphenylphosphonium Bromide can be availed from us at pocket friendly prices.
- CAS No : 1530-32-1
- Molecular Formula : C20H20BrP
- Molecular Weight : 371.25
- EINECS : 216-223-3
- Synonyms : Ethyltriphenylbromophosphine ;ethyltriphenyl-phosphoniubromide ;Ethyl(trisphenyl)phosphonium bromide;Ethyl triphenyl phosphoniuM broMide (ETPB);TEP (oniuM coMpound);EthyltriphenylphosphoniuM broMide(TPEPB);ETHYLTRIPHENYLPHOSPHONIUM BROMIDE FOR SY;EthyltriphenylphosphoniuM broM
- Melting Point : 203-205 °C(lit.)
- Flash Point : 200 °C
- Storage Temperature : Store below +30°C.
- Solubility : 174g/l soluble
- Form : Crystalline Powder
- Color : White to off-white
- Water Solubility : 120 g/L (23 ºC)
- Sensitive : Hygroscopic
- BRN : 3599630