Benzyl Trimethyl Ammonium Dichloro Iodate Properties:
- Molecular Formula: C10H16Cl2IN
- Synonyms: benzyl trimethylammonium dichloroiodate; Benzyltrimethylammonium DichloroIodate
- Molecular Weight: 348.05 g/mol
- CAS Number: 114971-52-7
- PubChem Substance ID: 24861152
- Form: Solid
- Melting Point: 124-126 degree centigrade (lit.)
- Purity: >=98%
Storage Temperature: 2 degree centigrade to 8 degree centigrade
Condition to Avoid: Hygroscopic
Application: This chemical find use in processes, such as chlorination, apha-chlorination of tertiary enaminones and oxidation. It is also used as iodinating agent.
Handling Information: Wear personnel protection kit while handling and using this chemical as it can cause skin irritation, eye irritation and even respiratory irritation.