Our company is a well known manufacturer, best known for exporting Benzyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride. It is wisely formulated under the guidance of chemical experts in tandem with industry defined standards and norms. We use excellent quality materials for packaging this Benzyltrimethyl Ammonium Chloride in order to achieve safe transit. Our clients can get this chemical from us at competitive price.
- CAS No : 56-93-9
- Molecular Formula : C10H16ClN
- Mol. Weight : 185.69
- EINECS : 200-300-3
- Synonyms : Benzenemethanaminium,N,N,N-trimethyl-,chloride ;benzyltrimethyl-ammoniuchloride ;Benzyltrimethylammoniumchlori ;n,n,n-trimethyl-benzenemethanaminiuchloride ;BTM;N,N,N-Trimethylbenzenemethanaminium chloride;TMBAC;(+)-Benzotetramisole
- Melting Point : 239 °C (dec.)(lit.)
- Density : 1.08 g/mL at 25 °C
- Refractive Index : n20/D 1.479
- Storage Temperature : Store below +30°C.
- Solubility : 800g/l
- Form : Crystalline Powder or Chunks
- Color : White to ivory
- PH : 6-8 (100g/l, H2O, 20â)
- Water Solubility : 800 g/L
- Sensitive : Hygroscopic
- BRN : 3917255
- Stability : Stable. Hygroscopic. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.