Tetradecyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride is a water and alcohol soluble liquid that appears as a colorless to pale yellow liquid. It can be used with cationic, non-ionic surfactants or dyes. It shows stability with weak acid or weak alkali. It has several properties, like emulsification, antistatic and sterilization. The industries that demand this chemical compound are textile, chemical, petrochemical and more.
Tetradecyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride Properties:
- Substance Type: Chemical Substance
- Synonyms: Benzenemethanaminium, N,N-dimethyl-N-tetradecyl-, chloride (1:1)
- CAS Number: 139-08-2
- EPA Registry Name: Tetradecyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride
- Molecular Weight: 368.05 g/mol
- Molecular Formula: C23H42N.Cl
Package and Storage: Plastic drum. Storage for one year in shaded, dry area.
Safety Protection: Irritation to skin and eyes. Wear safety equipment when handling it. When contacted with skin, rinse with water.