3-Bromo The chemical compound known as benzotrifluoride has the molecular formula C7H4BrF3. It is a clear liquid that is frequently employed as a step in the production of several medications and agrochemicals.
Because 3-Bromo Benzotrifluoride is a hazardous substance, it must be handled carefully. Upon contact or inhalation, it can irritate the skin, eyes, and respiratory system. Therefore, when working with this combination, the proper safety precautions should be used.
3-Bromo Benzotrifluoride Properties:
- Chemical Name: 3-Bromobenzotrifluoride
- Synonyms: 1-bromo-3-(Trifluoromethyl)Benzene;M-bromobenzotrifluoride;3-bromobenzotrifl;3-benzotrifluoride;3-bromobenzofluride;3-bromobenzotrifluor;3-brombenzotrifluorid
- Molecular Formula: C7H4BrF3
- Molecular Weight: 225.01 gm/mol
- Melting point: 1 Degree Centigrade
- Boiling point: 151-152 Degree Centigrade(lit.)
- Density: 1.613 g/mL at 25 Degree Centigrade(lit.)
- Refractive index: n20/D 1.473(lit.)
- Flash point: 110 Degree Fahrenheit
- Storage temp.: Sealed in dry, room temperature
- Form: Liquid
- Specific Gravity: 1.613
- "">Chemical Properties: Clear colourless to slightly yellow liquid
Uses: Synthesis of calcium channel inhibitors for inflammatory and neuropathic pain.