We, Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Pvt. Ltd. are a well known Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Quaternary Ammonium Compounds, Quaternary Phosphonium Compounds, Phase Transfer Catalysts, Bulk API, Hydroxides, Ionic Liquids, etc. Our experienced team of professionals with the help of semi-automatic production type produce the excellent quality of products that draws clients like moths to the bulb. Further, this is also testifies by our
ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001.
- We have been extremely proud to receive Appreciation Certificate from Ministry of Finance, Department of Revenue and Govt. of India for our significant contribution towards the revenue & voluntary compliance of Indian Tax laws in Small Scale Industry (SSI). Apart from this, we have also developed a well equipped manufacturing plant at Dahej Sez, Gujarat, India.
- Tatva Chintan USA Inc. is the first wholly owned subsidiary of Tatva Chintan which was set up in Michigan, USA.
- We, Tatva Chintan have developed the warehouse unit at Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Tatva Chintan was started its business operations from Dahej SEZ unit in June, 2017.
- We have cleared all the final audits of ISO 14000 & ISO 18000 conducted in June, 2017.
||Exporter , Manufacturer
||Rs. 100 Crore
| Capital in Dollars
||US $ 5 million
| Export Percentage
|Primary Competitive Advantages
- Excellent quality
- Economical prices
- On-time delivery schedules
- Trust & support of innumerable clients
|No of Staff
|Year of Establishment
|No of Production Lines
|No of Engineers
Chemicals and Allied Products Export Promotion Council (CHEMEXCIL)
| Product Range
Phase Transfer Catalysts, Performance Chemicals, Electrolyte Salts and
Specialty Chemicals such as:
Transfer Catalysts :
Ammonium Compounds : Tetra Butyl Ammonium Bromide/ Iodide/ Hydrogen
Sulphate/ Fluoride Trihydrate/ Fluoride 1m In THF/ Chloride
Compounds: Ethyl Triphenyl Phosphonium Bromide/ Iodide,
Butyl Triphenyl Phosphonium Bromide, Benzyl Triphenyl Phosphonium
Chloride, Methyl Triphenyl Phosphonium Bromide/ Iodide, etc.
Salts: Cetylpyridinium Chloride/ Bromide, Lauryl Pyridinium Chloride,
Dodecyl Pyridinium Chloride, etc.
- Methylating Agents:
Trimethyl Sulfonium Bromide/ Iodide, Sulfoxonium Bromide, etc.
Pyridinium Tribromide, Pyridinium Bromide Perbromide, Tetra
Butyl Ammonium Tribromide, Phenyl Trimethyl Ammonium Tribromide, etc.
Prodcuts: N-propyl Bromide, 18-crown-6 and 15-crown-5, etc.
- Glymes "Glycol
Diethers" : Mono Ethylene Glycol Dimethyl Ether/ Dibutyl Ether,
Diethylene Glycol Dimethyl Ether/ Diethyl Ether & Dibutyl Ether
- Ether Acetates:
Ether Acetates: Ethylene Glycol Mono Ethyl Ether Acetate, Diethylene
Glycol Mono Ethyl Ether Acetate, Ethylene Glycol Mono Butyl Ether
Acetate, Ethylene Glycol Mono Methyl Ether Acetate, Diethylene Glycol
Mono Butyl Ether Acetate
- Bulk APIs: Cetrimide Ip /
Bp / Ep,
Cetrimide Usp, Cetrimide 40% Strong Solution Bp, Cetyl Pyridinium
Chloride Usp/Bp, Omeprazole, Phenyl Propanolamine Hydrochloride, Phenyl
Ephrine Hydrochloride & Gabapentin
- Tetraethylammonium Hydroxide
- Tetrabutylammonium Hydroxide
ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001.