Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited is a Gujarat, India-based manufacturer of top-quality Tetra Butyl Ammonium Hydrogen Sulphate (TBHS) that physically appears as a white colored compound that remains solid at a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius. It has a chemical formula of C16H37NO4S with a molecular weight of 339.54 grams per mol. This hygroscopic compound can be used as a catalyst during the synthesis of glycosyl 1,4-dihydropyridines. This product availed by us can be supplied to our customers in large volumes within sealed packages.
Tetrabutylammonium Hydrogen Sulfate Properties:
- PubChem CID: 94433
- Molecular Formula: C16H37NO4S
- Molecular Weight: 339.5
- IUPAC Name: hydrogen sulfate;tetrabutylazanium
- CAS No: 32503-27-8
- Physical Description: White crystalline powder
- Purity(Neutralization titration): min. 98.0 %
- Melting Point: 173 degree centigrade
- Solubility in water: Soluble
Key Facts of Tetra Butyl Ammonium Hydrogen Sulphate:
- It can be used to prepare alternating polyketones and propionic acid.
- It can be used as a solvent, ion-pairing agent, cocatalyst and catalyst.
- Tetrabutylammonium bisulfate can be supplied in poly bottles of desired sizes.