Tetra Butyl Ammonium Fluoride Trihydrate (TBAF) is a laboratory grade chemical that is available in purest form with purity of up to 99 percent. It is commonly used in applications such as preparation of deprotecting agents, synthesis of lipophilic peprides during DNA transfections, and many more. The offered product can be supplied to our customers as per their demands with a supply ability of 30 kilograms per month.
Tetrabutylammonium Fluoride Trihydrate Properties:
- Synonym: tetrabutylammonium fluoride trihydrate, tetra-n-butylammonium fluoride trihydrate, tetrabutylazanium fluoride trihydrate, tetrabutylammonium trihydrate fluoride, tetrabutylammonium ion trihydrate fluoride
- PubChem CID: 11726816
- Molecular Formula: C16H42FNO3
- Molecular Weight: 315.51
- IUPAC Name: tetrabutylazanium;fluoride;trihydrate
- CAS No: 87749-50-6
- EC Number: 207-057-2
- Assay Percent Range: 99%
- Color: White to Yellow
Key Facts of Tetra Butyl Ammonium Fluoride Trihydrate:
- It is also referred as TBAF.
- Available in the form of crystals, it finds its use in several reactions.
- Some of the reactions in which it is used are aldol-type condensation, ring-opening and Michael-type.
- Using calcium carbide in aqueous N,N-dimethylacetamide, quinolines and isoquinolines can be ethynylated.
- It is supplied in poly bottles of different sizes.